Enrollment & Admission Procedures
Admission in ‘The Chenab School is subject to the applicants meeting entrance requirements and submission of all required documentation, including previous academic records. Applicants must meet the outlined requirements in order to secure a place in the desired grade/class.
Kindergarten Schooling Division:
Each and every day’s program provides a stimulating, enriching and fun learning environment for the students
- Pre – Kindergarten (at least 3+ years old by January 1st)
- Kindergarten – Junior ( 4+ years old January 1st + one completed session of Pre schooling)
- Kindergarten – Senior (5+ years old by January 1st + Two years completion of Pre-K and KG-J level)
Pre – Kindergarten or Pre-K (Reception Class for a new enterent)
The Enrollments for this class starts from every November & December and the new session for this class commences from January 01 of every year. The age of the child at this level must be 3 years+.
The 2nd Enrollment for this class is in July & August during the summer vacations and session resumes on 1st September each year. The age of the child at this level must be close to 4 years.
Kindergarten Junior (KG – J)
The Enrollment for this class for the out side students starts in February and March every year. The new session of the KG – J commence around 10th of April every year. The age of the student must be 5 years at this level. An oral and written student evaluation is conducted before the admission and grade placement.
Kindergarten Senior (KG – S)
The Enrollment for this class for the out side students startes in February and March every year. The new session of the KG – S commence arround 10th of April every year. The age of the student must be near to 6 years at this level. An oral and written student evaluation is conducted before the admission and grade placement to ensure the student suitability in the said grade.
To enroll your child in the 3 Kindergarten development resource classes, you will need to prepare the following documents for submissions.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate as an original profe of age of the child
- I. D. card copy of the Father or Guardian of the Child
- One latest picture of the student
- Completely filled in the school admission form
- An interview meeting with the parents is complusory to ensure the school and parents suitability.